Tracey's Original Irish Channel Bar

2604 Magazine St



Garden District + Cocktails & Bars

Tracey’s was the original Irish Channel bar, established in 1949. It started off four doors down at Constance and Third, but moved to its current location on the corner of Magazine and Third just a few years later.

Tracey’s was always seen as an Irish Channel oasis with cool air conditioning, the first color TVs in the neighborhood, cold beer and fantastic food. When we reopened its doors in 2010, we were lucky to be able to recapture that original neighborhood feeling with great staff, loyal customers and fabulous friends.

Today, Tracey’s has the most TVs (20 to be exact) anywhere in Uptown and is a great place to watch sports and enjoy a luscious po-boy, gourmet soup, delicious salad and more. We welcome you to a new generation of memories at Tracey’s…home of the “Best Roast Beef Po-Boy on Earth!”

Bar Hours Daily: 11am- ‘til
Restaurant Hours: Sun-Thurs 11am-10pm, Fri-Sat 11am-midnight

comments powered by Disqus